Intro is fun with Lost Boys music as well as discussion for so much happening in the original Dark Shadows and getting help from the best source around: Your Mother! [Original script posted at fanfiction.net on 2 November 2012. Yep. The DS film in May kept us busy for a while! Podcast version created and uploaded November 2013.]
In this wrap up of the Adam story line and dream curse, Mrs. Johnson explains to her out of town friend, what all has been going on. Since Dark Shadows has so much reincarnation hinted at, it’s likely possible Mrs. Johnson’s old pet came back as the familiar fellow here. I know the time line is a bit off but the alpha version was done with a lack of tools and from memory only, so I was surprised I got it all this accurate. In my version Adam doesn’t come into contact with Sam Evans or Willie Loomis. He does still lock up Carolyn, previously, in the root cellar, which comes into importance later on. How Victoria and Peter end up where they do is up for guess work. Considering Victoria can obviously do The Time Warp perhaps that’s how. Still, the reason behind her getting a phone call from 1960’s Collinwood to a decades later Twin Peaks is up to you. I kept them present day with intentions to clear up the the obvious puzzle of her relationship to Elizabeth.
Audio availability on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more of these inquiries:
1) We are suddenly back at The Cheescake Table with The Golden Girls. How was that scene enjoyed? Only laugh track placed in the show.
2) Mostly this is Sophia and Mrs. Johnson hanging out and going through all the gossip. So we’ve got how the dream curse turned out. Did Mrs. Johnson’s cat amuse you?
3) The telephone call with Sophia and Victoria. How did that strike you?
4) How about Tony and Carolyn’s romance blooming?
5) Ah, and who has Mrs. Johnson been helping out? Yep, we have a very different Adam now. And Sophia taking him home with fond farewells to her “Gabby”. Was that a relief and how?
6) Roger and Mrs. Johnson discuss a certain piece of furniture. Any thoughts on that bit?
Here is where it is best to relay your responses or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.