[Original script posted on fanfiction.net August 10th, 2013. Podcast version completed and uploaded on February 18th, 2014. Podcast intro is dispensed with.]
At Wyndcliff, Dr. Hoffman and Professor Stokes visit with Willie Loomis to introduce an added element to his treatment.
Tony and Carolyn arrive at the Evans Cottage only to discover there is more to the painting of Captain Gregg than they thought at first.
Peter and Victoria analyze their hosts relationship and its glowing health, however odd their household is.
Nicholas Blair encounters a few surprises in search of Angelique, who he eventually finds. (Perhaps she wants to argue the point of love versus sex but is too wiped out to bother.)
Tony and Carolyn wrap up the evening in more or less steamy enjoyment.
Meanwhile, Barnabas and Maggie arrive at the Old House after their non-date, with a little trouble of their own.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more of these inquires:
1) Our hosts delve into addressing the reincarnation of Collinwood that is swarming all over the place. Did their explanation amuse? Thoughts?
2) Hoffman and Stokes encounter Willie Loomis still robed at Wyndcliff. Did you pick up on Nurse Jackson’s author of choice? A slow reveal takes place in Mr. Loomis’ abilities. Curious to hear your enjoyment of the scene, or perhaps perplexity. *wink*
3) A warm, cozy moment with Sam and Captain Gregg, which is however made into a long and odd series of explanations when Tony & Carolyn arrive. There is a lot of information exchanged and surprises in store. What caught you as especially surprising?
4) Definitely curious what your reflections are from the late night chat Peter and Victoria have while watching Gomez and Morticia.
5) Oh dear, we have the dock side scene with Blair and… ahem! (This stranger was a fun performance.) Anyway, there is that odd encounter which I’m wondering if it made you laugh, and then the coming forth of who Blair is looking for. Tons of tie-ins.
6) Tony and Carolyn discuss their visit to the Evans Cottage. How do you like what they manage to come up with to round off this above-the-average-bizarre evening?
7) Barnabas & Maggie are being helped in a short view at The Old House by Wadsworth. Any lingering wonder on where this encounter might lead and to what end?
8) Our lovely ending with many cosmic wonders to wrap up the night for Tony & Carolyn. Do tell how you liked this scene.
9) Anything else to add?
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.