[Original script posted at fanfiction.net on August 27th 2013. Podcast completed and uploaded on March 21, 2014. Podcast intro is dispensed with.]
Our hosts do a brief switch-a-roo in rank while informing us of the latest occurrences in Collinsport.
Elizabeth Stoddard visits an old friend in town to discuss both her daughter and her potential other daughter. (This “old-friend” is an “original character” for this series. A DS First-Year character might have been chosen if “The Beginning” of Dark Shadows had been more easily available in 2013 during this script writing of “The Pit…”)
Tony & Carolyn awaken from their evening together in further fun and some alarm, noticing a certain familiar family member out the window.
Maggie & Barnabas also awaken at The Old House with much more awkwardness and some startling discoveries lain in their midst. Wadsworth assists them, as always.
Nicholas Blair steps out of the Collinsport Inn suite and Angelique encounters a previous victim of her own.
Elizabeth helps her nephew David learn a new song, as well as making a telephone call to a certain cousin Lily she’s been remiss in contacting for many years.
Captain Gregg and Sam Evans devote some time to squaring away certain necessity. The Captain gives evidence that more help can be brought to the helm by another Witch named Sam.
Tony & Carolyn arrive to reveal what they experienced on their date at Drive-In The Woods.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) We’ve changed the music here, and Hecubus is in charge, or so he thinks. How did our hosts present this introduction? (Someone still has more than a crush on Angelique.)
2) Mildred Mayhem is a made up character. During her conversation with Elizabeth is it a bit obvious who they are talking about when she suggests to get in touch with someone?
3) Next the scene with Tony & Carolyn awakening in his office. This is not a one-night stand, but one of those sleep over in one’s clothes things. Innocent enough? Any highlights here?
4) Meanwhile Maggie & Barnabas also have their own non-morning-after-morning. There is much mystery and fun involved here. Do relate your gleanings. ^_^ Things about Wadworth are mentioned as well as Maggie, or is she simply Maggie alone?
5) The spooky continues at The Collinsport Inn with Nicholas Blair and Withered Angelique. How did our newest visit appeal to you?
6) David and Elizabeth work together a bit and then we have what I hope is a very fun telephone call. A-ha, how was that for fun?
7) The phone is hung up and another household has its own fun discussion. Any gems to delight in?
8) Sam and Captain Gregg have a heart to heart and a special tool is left to Sam. Reflections?
9) Tony & Carolyn arrive to pick up the painting. How did you enjoy this segment?
10) And the winsome wrap up for Roger and Elizabeth. Warm thoughts? (Fun music?)
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.