The intro to this podcast begins with the contact information via the creator and a huge thank you to Written In Blood that helped with promotion and technical aspects of how to reach enough people for discussion. As we’ve discovered engaging the audience for feedback and what specifically the host requires is a standard in successful podcasting. Unfortunately continuing to do so hardly resulted in much but high numbers and lack of input from the very silent audience. It is at this point in the endeavour patience is less of a virtue. [Original script posted 26 July 2013. Podcast version uploaded on 2 December 2013]
In The Pit of Ultimate Darkness, Sir Simon once hosted at an Italian Eatery… So here he hosts at another eating establishment…
Maggie is still having flashes of supernatural curiousity, eventually meeting up with Barnabas elsewhere. Meanwhile her father and Capt. Gregg hash out a few details.
David comes across Wadsworth in the woods and they try and devise a plan to find Sarah *without* her usual “London Bridges” tune.
Peter & Victoria finally arrive at their new destination, and although spooky and altogether ‘ooky, has far pleasanter elements then their last two stops. ^_^
Elizabeth blushingly interrupts Tony & Carolyn in the drawing room having a bit of a smooch. With this dubious concern already hanging over Mrs. Stoddard’s consciousness she isn’t in the best mood upon answering the door to a certain brother-in-law of Roger’s.
Bob the Bartender gets some lines at The Blue Whale with a sense of ease in a more or less empty saloon tonight.
Willie Loomis’ troubles still require attention, as Dr. Hoffman and Professor Stokes drive to Wyndcliff Sanitarium, discussing the possibilities in this new development in his treatment there.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) There is an exchange between Maggie and our host, Sir Simon Milligan. Did you pick up on Maggie having flashes of remembering being someone else?
2) The discussion between “Andre” and The Captain. How did you enjoy the goofy discussion about having to get a percolator?
3) Any joy at David getting tired of the “London Bridges” song for Sarah?
4) Ah, and now The Addams Family. How did you like the impression of Lurch?
5) How did you like the scene of the two couples meeting over all? ^_^
6) Uh- this is one of the best scenes. Tony & Carolyn getting caught by Elizabeth. How was that?
7) Here comes Nicholas Blair and facing off un-amused Elizabeth and un-afraid Roger. Any highlights there?
8) Maggie meets with Bob The Bartender. Any good laughs from that?
9) Barnabas approaches Maggie for a little something romantic. Would really like to know how you enjoyed that, it was extremely difficult to edit but it was meant to be kind of a quiet moment while things were changing.
10) Oh gosh, then the little scene with Prof. Stokes and Dr. Hoffman. Any chuckles there?
11) Ah, Nicholas Blair is STUCK in a place he did NOT expect. Well, the ending song should explain that well. ^_^
12) Anything else you enjoyed that might not have been asked about?
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.