[Original script posted on fanfiction.net between April & July of 2013. Podcast uploaded November 24th 2013, and so the curiousity of getting an Hawaii Five-O film is null & void.]
There is a reveal of how the title of this audio drama came into being, and why the content involved is only mentioned at the end of each episode during the “All Due Respect” list. This is the alternative to “This is based on these programs, I own nothing, blah, blah, blah, *disclaimer*” as fanwork is apt to spend way too much time expressing. And yes, there is debate of which house Victoria wanted and which house on the Collinwood property Blair ended up with in Dark Shadows. If more episodes proceed the accuracy of that shall be analysed.
The audio drama begins as Tony and Carolyn find the perfect place to stow away Angelique’s painting, and Carolyn ponders on a pen, wondering if it’s one that took up too much air time in contemplation long ago.
Captain Daniel Gregg inquires of his old friend, Andre’ DuPres, well… what the heck is going on and why is he within this Sam Evans guy?
Elizabeth continues to investigate the history of the Seaview property with a far more laid back Roger.
And… AT LAST! Barnabas Collins and Dr. Julia Hoffman *finally* play that game of cribbage suggested in a likely forgotten episode, coming to certain conclusions about Victoria Winters, Maggie Evans, and Willie Loomis. Wadsworth looks on, amused, and concerned.
As for Victoria and Peter, certain unfortunate circumstances have them fleeing from The Bates Motel in panic, of course… and this leads them… to another household, perhaps?
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more of these inquires:
1) Carolyn & Tony use the old root cellar to stash “Cassandra’s painting”. Did you find that a fun scene?
2) As Sam is about to explain how horrid Angelique had been to Captain Daniel Gregg, how did you enjoy Milligan expressing that as, “And since this will take more hours than possible we lead on to…”
3) Did you pick up on Elizabeth wondering if Mrs. Johnson had spiked the coffee and Roger admitting that it was him? If so how did you like all the liquid pouring into the coffee pot? (It was gleaned Elizabeth would like some with all the broo-ha about Caleb’s will.)
4) Ah, the cribbage game between Barnabas & Dr. Hoffman. That got rather long. I keep wondering if anyone watched Milton The Monster cartoons and can remember what they’re referring to. Can you?
5) There are various little bits to how Wadsworth describes himself that are familiar in Clue. Did you recognize any and if so which ones?
6) Ah, and how did you enjoy the scene in which Peter and Victoria FLEE from Norman Bates in his mother’s dress? I felt with all Victoria Winters had been through she would likely be the calm one in that situation.
7) How did you enjoy the ending wrap up with the letter from Morticia and Gomez and the theme song at the end? Exciting? A “Oh, here they come” moment?
8) Anything you enjoyed that you’d like to add?
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.