As Barnabas Collins and Maggie Evans continue to investigate the trouble of the raven and what she’s remembering a few callers come to the door throughout the morning.
Nicholas Blair is handled by a most impatient Mr. Wells while trying to resurrect the corpse of Angelique, once Cassandra, into a new form.
Mrs. Johnson and David discuss recent events in the kitchen.
Carolyn Stoddard and Tony Peterson arrive at Gull Cottage with the restored portrait of Captain Daniel Gregg. Mrs. Muir has a few surprises in store.
Elizabeth Stoddard is in for a shock.
Meanwhile Barnabas Collins is in for an even bigger one.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) Our hosts’ remind us of all the crazy, expansive oddities that have been taking place. Which of them was the funnest pointer for you?
2) An unusually deep conversation between David Collins and Mrs. Johnson. What did you pick up from this?
3) Ah, the hangover cures have arrived. Lots of goodies between Maggie, Barnabas and Wadsworth. What stands out the keenest here?
4) Here comes a knock at the door. People who never touched DS before have had this read to them, out of context, and chuckled mightily. Do tell of your reaction to Barnabas’ answer the door and Maggie’s odd behaviour afterward.
5) Little fun meanwhile at The Addams Family abode. Imaging the swordplay, any amusing ideas come up?
6) Uh-oh, the demons around Blair’s Inn Suite are growling. How was your take to Mr. Wells discussion on this topic?
7) Any fun downstairs with Bob and Mildred?
8) David is ready for his new song. How did you enjoy this scene?
9) Tony and Carolyn are back in Schooner Bay. Highlights there?
10) Maggie and Barnabas are in for a few surprises. What surprised you most here?
11) And the closing scene. The song has a clip of something that happened in Dark Shadows 1795. Any feelings you would like to share?
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.