[Script originally posted October 4th, 2013. Audio completed and uploaded on June 17th, 2014. Episode is cut into two parts due to length. Podcast intro is dispensed with.]
Cousin Lily and Elizabeth renew ties after Elizabeth calms down by the shock of her unfamiliar looks.
Roger, irked by his sister’s reaction to the fun “costume” of their cousin, walks to The Old House to find a surprise of playground hysteria.
Maggie Evans returns home to discuss all the surprising events with her father, Sam.
Tony & Carolyn relax on the porch at Gull Cottage in Schooner Bay with Mrs. Muir.
Meanwhile Captain Gregg arrives at The Stephens’ home. Endora is amused with his company… at first!
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more of these inquires:
1) Our hosts get a little goofy with the audience. Any particular delights here?
2) Oh dear, Maggie is home from her well-deserved curiousity. How did this scene strike you?
3) More stunners, Elizabeth has fainted. How did you enjoy Roger’s reaction to all of this? And then of course the revealing truths Cousin Lily and Elizabeth discuss together?
4) Roger is in for a rumpus and Barnabas is well… relaxed? Do tell how you took to this gaggle of fun! (Roger’s reaction to the beverage, for example. HA HA!)
5) Maggie and Sam are hitting the heart of the matter. Trust the down-to-earth philosophy of the Evans. How did you enjoy this discussion? (Yes, that is the 1967 Percolator from my in-laws as a sound effect that I mentioned from my 2nd intro.)
6) Now for a quick peek in Schooner Bay and then our hosts describe what’s been keeping Captain Daniel Gregg busy. There are so many wonders of continuity left hanging, any fun for how the hosts present these curiousities?
7) Ohhh, here it comes! Captain Daniel Gregg versus Endora. Very interested in how you enjoyed this one!
8) And the outro? Actually a modern song that sounds very 1960’s. Quite handy indeed.
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.