[Script originally posted at fanfiction.net on October 15th, 2013. Audio completed and uploaded on December 20, 2014. Podcast intro is dispensed with.]
For Episode 13 we have Dr. Julia Hoffman and Barnabas Collins in a stare down of obstacles. Why DOES he love Josette and why is Maggie the key to that love? (Warning #1: Dr. Hoffman breathes a PG swearword, and since no one else would talk to me, Helena was in charge of allowing this swearword to happen. Thanks, sweetie.)
Next we have Wadsworth returning in this installment because after his evening with Professor Stokes, the latter has an ample idea of why Wadsworth and Willie Loomis should meet. (Warning #2: If you listen to this you may never watch the motion picture “Clue” the same way again.)
Sam Evans as Andre Dupres and Maggie Evans as Josette Dupres must hash out the problems they have been facing while the coffee is on the perk, and of course, they will do it in the winning way their relationship as father and daughter has always be held.
Lily is correct in her determination that her cousin Elizabeth must meet with this helpful, if blustery ghost, Caleb Collins, and he has more to say to the both of them then they might have expected. However, Elizabeth grits her stalwart teeth and carries forward. With all of the haunting in her household, *nothing* will stand in her way of understanding the truth about Victoria Winters.
Meanwhile, Victoria Winters is designing handiwork with Morticia Addams after Uncle Fester and she have a few words. Morticia has knowledgeable and understanding things to say of Collinsport and its residents, as well as coming to the realization of *who* and *what* Victoria Winters truly is.
As Dr. Julia Hoffman reaches Barnabas again, via the help of Professor Stokes, she comes to understand what her best-friend is agonizing over and now that it has sent him to draw himself over the edge? She will confront that factor with everything she knows at all costs. (Warning #3: Please do NOT listen to this episode while driving. Dr. Julia Hoffman has taken Professor Stokes automobile and is using it like a mad thing.)
[This episode dedicated to Kathryn Leigh Scott.]
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) Back with the host and way TOO much enthusiasm for Manservant Hecubus as usual. How do you like their introduction, especially considering the EMBARASSMENT of Milligan’s old bridge-partner?
2) The cat’s out of the bag now! Maggie IS Josette and neither Hoffman nor Barnabas are all that pleased with the turnout, but more to the point, what did you attain from their argument? Barnabas has more reason to love Josette than anyone might have fathomed. Do tell! (Not a china-doll, of course, something grander, richer and harder to put one’s finger on.)
3) Stokes and Wadsworth pursue Willie Loomis at the sanatorium. This meeting between Wadworth and Willie should explain a ton of Willie’s past… However we’re dying to know what you thought of it all!
4) Sam and Maggie, as Andre and Josette have a lot of talking to do next to the percolator, however, let us know the best moral that brought itself to light for you here.
5) Tom, Lily and Elizabeth are meeting Mr. Caleb Collins. This has GOT to bring on some raging chuckles as well as a few answers as to what the heck is going on for both Caleb and Elizabeth. Let us know what you retrieved from this scene in terms of opening avenues in how far things might go.
6) “Hello! I don’t work here!” Stokes has got some spark and this wee telephone scene is so expressive. What did you enjoy?
7) Uncle Fester is always a crack up, of course. However Morticia is discovering an amazing attribute about Victoria Winters now. What do you think it is? What moral did you hear from how Morticia told Victoria about how Collinsport operates?
8) Barnabas is… well… way bummed. Julia isn’t getting anywhere with him. Obviously his time with Sarah is making him think more than once about parts-unknown, as well as time and places. Why is Barnabas leaving? Where is he going?
9) Julia ain’t standing for this! Here’s where it all get’s dynamic! WOOT! Let us know how your emotions ride as she propels Prof. Stokes car in to action!
10) They’ve got Maggie now, Julia knows who she is. Let’s go and… well, let us know how you listen to all of these details. (Did you catch Julia using our classic Dr. “Bones” McCoy line from Star Trek? *wink*)
11) Stokes keeps Hoffman from going further to the cliff. Maggie (or Josette?) needs to do this on her own and the Professor knows that. For this climactic conclusion to our first season? Well? We must wonder how the culmination all made sense for you. ❤
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.