[Script built over two years since 2015 and posted at fanfiction.net on 29 June 2018. Audio completed and uploaded on 29 June 2018.]
Milligan and Hecubus do a quick introduction as it is well known the audience is awaiting the big show down between Beetlejuice and V’Angelique.
Quick maneuvering on BJ’s part whisks V’Angelique into the Collinwood drawing room and all Hell proceeds to slowly unfold in a variety of ways, while Barnabas and Maggie consult with each other, observing the alarming results from the other side of the door; young David Collins’ horror, and Roger Collins’ mere annoyance as he strolls passed them with certain responsibilities on his mind. (Probably not a good scene to listen to on a full-stomach.)
After the finishing touches are dealt with to this bargain of handling V’Angelique between Barnabas and our Ghost With The Most, Lily and Elizabeth arrive to pick up their cruise tickets and say their farewells, as well as a few oddities in conversation over nearby noises in the woods.
Mrs. Johnson enters for a cameo as Carolyn Stoddard assesses the reason her mother is going on this trip to England.
Later on Maggie and Sam, asserting their previous lives in the du Pres family, discuss their concerns and what has taken place in The Great House of Collinwood, as well as wanting to come into further contact with The Ghost of Captain Daniel Gregg.
As Willie Loomis and Wadsworth become further reacquainted, we see what they have to catch up on and their welcoming to the beloved presence in the visiting ghost of Sarah Collins.
Meanwhile we can enjoy another drive with Carolyn Stoddard and Tony Peterson. As usual their date is interrupted by some small town turbulence. But this time, it leads them into a quiet lay-by to pursue more romantic entanglements.
Doctor Hoffman sees this from afar, and settles back into her chair to enjoy a dinner date with Professor T. Eliot Stokes. Much casual discussion in the supernatural is enjoyed, leading from vampires to werewolves, enlivened by their blooming romance.
On the RMS Queen Elizabeth, after a lengthy introduction of it by our hosts Milligan and Hecubus, we see how our cousins Elizabeth and Lily enjoy their time on board ship. As they engage in the fun of a ballroom the ghost of Bill Malloy enters the picture.
Audio availability on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more of these inquiries:
1) Milligan and Hecubus update us once again, and they are hurrying it up. How did you dig it?
2) So much going on with the fight scene, name three highlights in this calamity. (Yes, David is referring to Slimer in his worry.) I do wonder how you felt about the fun wrap-up, too!
3) How did you enjoy Mrs. Johnson’s brief cameo? And I’m curious how you enjoyed this scene wrapping up with a bit of Roger acerbity and some romance.
4) Much going on in this farewell scene, including a mention to Cousin Lester Munster! Whatever highlights you notice will do splendidly!
5) Carolyn Stoddard is very concerned, which makes sense. How did you take to how everyone consoling Carolyn?
6) Deeper discussion comes about with our reincarnated du Pres’ at the Evans cottage. What did you pick up from their talk over the coffee?
7) Quiet time with Willie Loomis and his previous employer, Wadsworth. What came up as especially pleasing in this exchange with the two men and the little lady who comes later?
8) Another scene with Tony Peterson and Carolyn Stoddard spending some time together. What prompted your amusement during this scene?
9) The wonderful (and as far as is known the FIRST) dinner date between Professor T. Eliot Stokes and Doctor Julia Hoffman; what are you the most curious about in their relationship growing?
10) Let me know how you felt about this wrap-up on the RMS Queen Elizabeth with our fun loving gals Lily Munster and Elizabeth Stoddard, all the while we get a glimpse of Bill Malloy’s ghost enjoying the same sights.