[Script built From April to October 2018 and posted at fanfiction.net on 28 August 2019. Audio completed and uploaded on 28 August 2019.] (Plenty of “Easter Eggs” in the dialogue for fans of Schooner Bay on “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir”.)
Milligan and Hecubus come to introduce the show with their usual flair but a much different song.
As Carolyn Stoddard enters The Great House, her uncle, Roger Collins, presents her with the letter Mrs. Muir has sent which requests Miss Stoddard to visit her in Schooner Bay, while Roger evokes a bizarre dream he once had.
After Maggie ascertains what Captain Gregg managed with Endora, via her father’s description, she asks about what happened to Mr. Wells at the Inn. Sam is happy to relay that Mr. Wells did not perish and perhaps Chris Jennings is in as much trouble as the both of them suspect. This leaves them wondering what the Witches of Morning Glory Circle are considering for our nemesis, Angelique.
Endora “pops in” joining with Samantha to investigate and discuss what should be done about Angelique. They gear up for a most un-pretty sight. As the time of their investigation moves along they feel the need to list the wide variety of bad deeds Angelique provided to the Collins family over many decades. Next they wonder where Angelique happens to be in the present.
Through an incantation (That I still can’t believe made it past the 1960’s censors!) Angelique invokes herself to Diablos’ Dominion. He’s quite pleased to see her. It is Happy Hour In Hell, after all. As they discuss the details between her, a bio-exorcist, and Nicholas Blair over their favourite beverages, they come to an understanding.
Diablos shows very little patience with the likes of Nicholas Blair and his incompetence. His punishment is forthcoming. Sir Simon Milligan and Manservant Hecubus are *quite* happy with the results!
The deranged antics of The Underworld take their toll on Samantha and Endora. Then they manage to devise a plan for Angelique anyway…
As Carolyn Stoddard approaches Gull Cottage, Captain Gregg manages a little tease and she is welcomed warmly by the housekeeper, Martha.
Mrs. Carolyn Muir descends the stairs and gives her friend, Carolyn Stoddard, a play-by-play in the parlour of Elizabeth Stoddard’s visit to her and the implications for all involved, which includes the bestowing of further expectations to Collinwood’s current upkeep.
Next is a wee respite of Lily giving Liz the “indication” to meet with Bill Malloy’s ghost on deck.
Elizabeth meets with Bill to find they both were more fond of one each other than any might suppose, including one another, even as Bill expresses how much he now knows of Elizabeth’s past and Victoria’s place in that.
As Carolyn Stoddard returns to Collinwood, she approaches a distraction in the woods. After this terrifying experience, Carolyn discovers a little girl, Amy Jennings, and invites her to come along to The Great House.
Milligan and Hecubus express the setting for Carolyn Stoddard to find a new potential resident of Collinwood.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1)How was the new intro with Milligan and Hecubus for you?
2) How did you enjoy the variables of this scene between Uncle and Niece? (All HODS film reflection welcome!)
3) Feel free to express what variations you pertain in this discussion between Maggie and Sam. Thanks!
4) What did this coming together of the Witches give you to anticipate?
5) What fun did you have during the long list of tragedies our Witches needed to discuss?
6) When it comes to Diablos’ understanding of the various scenarios, what tickled you the most during this encounter in “His Dominion”?
7) How did you feel about the “disciplining” of Nicholas Blair in this situation?
8) What occurred to you as our beloved Witches assessed the delusional predicaments?
9) How did you enjoy Carolyn Stoddard’s short adventure?
10) What was the most pleasant element in Carolyn Stoddard and Carolyn Muir’s understanding together?
11) One highlight for this encounter between cousins will suffice!
12) How did all between Bill and Elizabeth’s discussion catch you?
13) What fun did you have in this scene in which Carolyn and Amy meet?