[Script built From February 2018 to February 2019 and posted at fanfiction.net on 31 July 2020. Audio completed and uploaded on 31 July 2020.]
Milligan and Hecubus appear to discourse their usual updates and introduction.
Doctor Hoffman is surprised to find Amy Jennings accompanied by Carolyn Stoddard as Carolyn explains how she did. As the three consider what to do with Amy, David shows up to be introduced. Amy and David leave Doctor Hoffman and Carolyn Stoddard to their own wonderings about the creature seen in the woods previously.
Venturing into what Amy and David are up to, we find Amy transfixed by the lightning and David wondering how she isn’t scared of that. The talk eventually leads to wondering what’s in The West Wing. (Of course!)
After a familiar scenario at The Addams Family, a conversation begins between Peter Bradford and Gomez Addams. Unique revelations are discovered. Peter has a favour to ask.
As Maggie approaches The Old House she encounters the ghost of Sarah Collins who needs to find some time to herself. Maggie nods to her need and they pass each other at the door. Maggie calls out for Barnabas to explain to him what she suspects about her high school chum, Chris Jennings. Many plans and much romance ensue.
Our Maggie Evans of the present must venture back to The Great House of Collinwood only to encounter her old classmate, Chris Jennings, much sooner than she expected. And we listen to their conversation of re-acquaintance… in progress!
Captain Daniel Gregg comes across our dear ghost of Sarah Collins to reassure her of her uncertainties as they reflect between the odd considerations they share in common. Sarah is concerned about the new friendship her cousin, David, is growing with Amy Jennings, and where her own place is in everything now.
Meanwhile we must return to how Chris Jennings is responding to Maggie Evans’ point-blank question of him being cursed with lycanthropy. And our first born Jennings twin will dance around the answer as one would expect!
Carolyn Stoddard is wondering what is “bothering” Maggie Evans, and surely she discovers it all! How Maggie IS Josette, what they have in common from their high school days, and even the undisclosed discoveries of lycanthropy in comparison to “that time of the month” for both of them sidling up to Chris Jennings’ issues: It’s all rather personal.
As David and Amy plan their exploration of the West Wing, Chris enters and Amy is elated to re-meet with her brother, until he reveals he might be having Amy stay in a home apart from him. (Yes, let’s all just say it, “Jerk!”)
One more endless-argument-about-nothing later, Carolyn and Maggie convince Chris Jennings to join Carolyn for a drink at The Blue Whale and meet with Tony Peterson there.
As Carolyn and Chris reach The Blue Whale, Tony Peterson approaches them and many gestures in reacquainting are shared. Discussion in how to take care of Amy takes place. No surprise; a clock chiming changes the subject. Chris leaves in haste as the barmaid goes to check her reflection.
However Chris might try to prevent his own personal curse from harming anyone, he is, of course, not successful.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1)Anything Milligan and Hecubus have surprised you with in their presentation?
2) How did you enjoy the illumination in this exchange between Doctor Hoffman, Amy and Carolyn? (Yes, there was a household convenience in the scene you might not have expected!)
3) Plenty of discussion of what Amy and David are talking about would be welcome!
4) What highlights tickled you in this odd discussion between Peter Bradford and Gomez Addams?
5)How did you absorb the considerations between our star couple, Barnabas and Maggie (once Josette)?
6) What details elated you in this discussion between Maggie Evans and Chris Jennings, including her exceptional question at the end?
7) How did you enjoy this conversation between the two ghosts of Captain Gregg and Sarah Collins?
8) Please relieve yourself about how crazy Collinwood is between Maggie and Chris’ wondering of whether or not Chris is a werewolf!
9) What charmed you in this rapid-fire catch-up between Maggie and Carolyn?
10) How did you take to this scene with David, Amy and Chris?
11)Any fun in this sequence of convincing Chris to join Carolyn and Tony at The Blue Whale?
12) How did you enjoy this scene of Tony, Carolyn and Chris reuniting at the saloon?
13) Any surprises of either ghastly or fun in this last scene?