[Script built from August 2018 to April 2020 and posted at fanfiction.net on 29 December 2020. Audio completed and uploaded on 28 December 2020.]
Milligan and Hecubus appear to discourse their usual updates and introduction.
As Elizabeth conjures “Drunken Sailor” on the piano, the ghost of Bill Malloy arrives and begins to explain the endless considerations of how he died, all based on the original “Dark Shadows” series. Many old and new histories are revealed as Liz and Bill come to a further understanding.
Wafting towards evening, Maggie inquires of Bob at The Blue Whale what the recent news there is after the break-in the night before.
As a storm approaches, David rushes to Amy’s room upon hearing her screams in the night. Her nightmare and fears for her brother David soothes with sound reasoning and a proposed visit to The West Wing.
Milligan and Hecubus drop some speculation about how children are raised before we carry on to Maggie and Barnabas prepping for the coming meeting.
Willie Loomis comes in the door to meet Wadsworth and they update each other over the day-into-night errands just before Willie confronts Wadsworth as to why he once told Roger Collins he didn’t know Willie when he came to work at The Old House.
Footsteps are heard as Dr. Hoffman and Professor Stokes arrive at The Old House. As Willie and Wadsworth welcome them, Barnabas and Maggie approach and the discussion begins over how to handle Chris Jennings in the likely chance he is a werewolf.
Jumping over to Morning Glory Circle, we encounter just how Samantha Stephens explains a trip to Maine and the purpose of it to her husband, Darrin. His reaction is not what she expected!
As Amy and David explore The West Wing, they happen upon many curious objects, including a very old telephone in which Amy hears the voice of a Collins ghost.
Amy and David return to Amy’s room to investigate who the ghost was in a book of Family History. David’s father, Roger, shows up and after discussing some details about an ancestor, escorts David to his room.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) Anything Milligan and Hecubus have surprised you with in their presentation?
2) How did you contemplate the massive list of happenings in Bill’s explanation? How about the new development of Liz discovering who Josette duPres and Maggie Evans are? (Love for the Liz/Bill romance is most welcome!)
3) What highlights tickled you in the odd details Bob relates to Maggie here?
4) How did you absorb the considerations between Amy and David?
5) Any goodies to express in this short, romantic scene between Barnabas and Maggie (once Josette)?
6) What details elated you in this discussion between Wadsworth and Willie Loomis?
7) How did you enjoy this consultation between Professor Stokes, Dr. Hoffman, Maggie Evans, and Barnabas Collins with Willie and Wadsworth here and there.
8) Please relieve yourself about how oddly Samantha’s explanation turns out with Darrin Stephens!
9) Any fun additions to David and Amy’s venture within The West Wing?
10) What charmed you in this late night discussion between Roger, David and Amy?