[Script built over two years since 5 October 2016 and posted at fanfiction.net on 12 December 2018. Audio completed and uploaded on 11 December 2018.]
(Plenty of “Easter Eggs” in the dialogue for fans of Schooner Bay on “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir”.)
Milligan and Hecubus reprise their introductory insanity with a little supplement from “Mad Max”.
Sam Evans introduces the Ghost of Captain Daniel Gregg to his daughter, Maggie Evans, who is also now known as Josette duPres. However much Maggie and Gregg have in common, the purpose of their meeting proves to help convince the sea-faring ghost of making up for other past discrepancies.
We later find Elizabeth Stoddard in the solitude of a piano on the deck of the RMS Queen Elizabeth cruise liner. As she plays the Chopin Nocturne she once did upon Bill Malloy’s death, the ghost of Bill Malloy enters the equation, and her cousin, Lily, isn’t shy either.
As Sam Evans positions his automobile outside the Stephens home he manages to instill the hopes for his old comrade, Captain Daniel Gregg, to help him in this endeavour. The Captain isn’t so forthcoming, and it takes a few whimsies of the masculine persuasion to convince Sam’s friend of stepping forward.
The door opens to the expectantly welcoming Witch, Samantha Stephens, who bears no embarrassment of inquiries toward her new wayfaring men-of-quest. Sam Evans is happy to explain their plight.
The question of knowing Angelique Bouchard finally falls into the equation of everyone meeting in Samantha Stephens home. After social amenities are ascertained, Endora pops into the room, with plenty to consider on her knowledge of Angelique, but more for acquiring better results from Captain Gregg.
Professor Stokes and Doctor Hoffman encounter a new gentleman in Hoffman’s office, one that sharply resembles Tom Jennings. No surprise there as Chris Jennings is Tom’s surviving twin brother.
Hoffman leads Chris to a private room at Wyndcliff to meet with his sister Amy. Much drama ensues.
Finally, a bit of a reprieve with Victoria Winters and Peter Bradford in The Addams Family’s household. New revelations come to light for Victoria, but likely not as revealing as our audience would like!
By this time Chris Jennings will attempt to alter his accommodations at The Collinsport Inn since he has something to hide. The discussion with our Inkeeper, Mr. Wells, takes some odd turns. (Two lines of dialogue are lifted in this endeavour from DS Annotations: “Barnabas Wants The Old House”, thank you, Saramonster!)
Sam Evans enters The Collinsport Inn with a song, helping Mr. Wells to recoil from his untimely death. As things continue onward, our hosts are perturbed by another character from The Kids In The Hall, Mr. Tizick, meanwhile Sam Evans and Mr. Wells enjoy a cup of coffee over town gossip, which includes updates about Mildred Mayhem.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) Milligan and Hecubus say a fine “how’de’y’do?” Any reactions to it?
2) What did you enjoy with this encounter as Captain Gregg meets Maggie and they go over the details of what must be broached?
3) How did you feel and take to the re-meeting of Bill Malloy’s ghost with Elizabeth Stoddard? (With Cousin Lily, of course.)
4) How did you enjoy the verbal tussling and discussion between Sam Evans and the ghost of Captain Daniel Gregg as they manage their way to the Stephens front door?
5) What did you enjoy in Samantha meeting Sam Evans with Gregg and her taking a break from being an “average housewife”?
6) The question of knowing Angelique Bouchard finally falls into the equation. How did you enjoy Samantha and Endora’s response to the back-history? What about Captain Gregg’s method of making up for his previous treatment of Endora?
7) Many interactions between Hoffman, Stokes and Chris Jennings here. What struck you about this bizarre encounter?
8) What did you glean about this reunion between Chris and Amy?
9) Much is happening in this scene on Cemetery Lane. A few highlights of what you enjoyed will do nicely!
10) What did you especially delight in this scene with Chris Jennings and Mr. Wells?
11) How did you enjoy the “saving” of Mr. Wells?
12) This next part will make much sense to The Kids In The Hall fans, so if you are one let me know what you enjoyed about it. Otherwise, let me know what was fun in our outro with Sam and Mr. Wells enjoying a cup of coffee together. Thanks!
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.