[Script originally posted at fanfiction.net on October 4th, 2013. Audio completed and uploaded on June 19, 2014. Episode is cut into two parts due to length. Podcast intro is dispensed with.]
Nicholas Blair encounters a lugubrious undertaker in order to procure a coffin for his “granny” with awkward results.
Dr. Hoffman meets Professor Stokes in her office after checking on Willie’s progress in calligraphy. She then receives a phone call with surprising news.
Tom Jennings comes across Nicholas Blair dubiously skulking around The Seaview Property. As Tom expresses Blair should leave in NO uncertain terms, the current “resident” of this house winds up to have a good tongue lashing and relieve almost a century worth of angst towards them. ^_^
Wadsworth begins to calm down with Barnabas apologizing for the children’s noise. The Evans arrive to receive Sam’s check for altering the painting of Angelique. They await Dr. Hoffman who discovers another ghost at The Old House she did not expect.
Audio on iTunes and available via these links:
Please respond to one or more these inquires:
1) We’ve heard some fond things for Blair meeting this Undertaker. Hope you have a few ripping beauties to tell in response!
2) Stokes and Hoffman visit her neglected office. So much for the fish but there are levels of attraction. What did you notice?
3) Yes, perhaps we got Caleb’s House and the one Blair fished for in DS wrong, but it hardly matters considering our fork in the road. Now Nicholas is ready to take over The Seaview Property while Tom Jennings is in the keeping of its upgrade. How did you enjoy Tom’s treatment of Blair and then? The GHOST that comes. He was a hard study. Let us know what you like about the ex-gentleman.
4) Wadsworth and Barnabas come to an understanding, both are rather weary but what have you perused in their discussion?
5) Sam Evans infers certain things he assumes Barnabas to understand. In what light did you see their discussion?
6) Maggie and Barnabas have things they are looking forward to in the future, but what do you foresee for them considering all that is coming?
7) Julia and Barnabas converse and a surprise Julia was not expecting alights before her eyes and ears. Between this and the last scene, how did the unpleasantness of what’s to come fall upon you?
You are welcome to relay your responses here or at fanfiction.net. Thank you.